Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The wings were broken
I acknowledge
I am the survivor
I acknowledge
Y do I want the world to acknowledge
when they disowned me
I still want to be their heroine
and hence want to shine
Am I not a hypocrite
Perhaps my pain is also at times my own shame
Want to run away...
but I end up hiding
hiding from people loving me
Am scared to be loved
I can love
i love to love
I pour myself to the world
but am scared when the love returns
it makes me attached
of attachments
which gave me lot of pain
let me be drunk
i cannot stand this

I can stand as a pillar for u
but the irony is I dont want anyone to stand with me
Nodoubt u love me
But it has sympathy
mixed in it
I want to be loved
without any reason
can u give me
ahhhh
now am asking
never knew I needed some
Not till now...
Because I thought souls have one destination
moksha is what they want to reach
I forgot that moksha can be found
in life itself
perhaps now is the time to not only heal
but let myself be loved and healed....

1 Comments:

Blogger ProV1 said...

TV Guide Online and Blogging Jobs
I just posted the CNN Blog Producer job opening not so long ago. And now, I've learned about a Community Producer job that's advertised by TV Guide Online .
Hello, good blog! I will visit again.

I have a individual health insurance site/blog. It has individual health insurance information if you are interested.

Thanks and have a good day !

-----------------------------------------------------

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home