Friday, October 07, 2005

I am the teaching of what I have to learn. I can only demonstrate what I am. What I do not accept for myself, won't consciously exist in the world, so it remains separated from its source, which means suffering. What I accept wholeheartedly, however, will exist in and way beyond it, because the world – this experience we create together – is not a closed universe.

We don't need special instruction. We only need joyful moments of recognizing and remembering, which playful learning actually is. Our knowing soul can take it from there and she won't be hindered by the distortions that every translation of inner truth involves.We are blowing in the wind, but we are also the wind itself. We are highly flexible, conscious energy, acting out all possible realities in the same moment is an explosion of creation, an act of God.
written by a wise man....name not known...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home