Tuesday, October 04, 2005

There was a time when I was very religious...keeping fasts and bending my head before the God...but than one fine day when I was in severe pain I threw that most precious idol and tried to walk away...It was at that time I felt as if something was pulling me from that idol telling me to be calm...It said it loves me and the pain will end...From that time onwards the idol is a teddybear for me and I dont pray to it but love to hold it....sure did that teddy helped me to walk the toughest roads always hugging me and revealing the secret passages where not many have walked....
what I am i donot know...there are no questions in my mind....no answers I want to find...just want to stare at the sky and on the earth I want to lie....Every min. I feel blessed and now this is my religion and this is my very own God who as accepted me and let me accept him the way I wanted to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home