Thursday, September 15, 2005

I sang on a lonely road,
I am alive
With tears rolling down
for the gratitude of being myself

Among the wild I feel at home
to dance among them who dance wild
who need no class to dance
who dance to reunite with the universe
The song of passion
The song of love
The song of longness
The song of mystery
The song of nature
My feet shining in water
Air taking me into arms
water gushing around
Sun dancing on my skin
Making me hot and wild.

I am all yours
I want to cry
I am excited to the core
It just feels as if my gspot is being touched
I masturbate without touch
I am naked with my clothes on
Even the nature cannot resist me
My glowing eyes
My welcoming lips
My smooth skin
My petite body
My long smooth silky hair
It seems their are partners waiting
The breeze flew..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home