Friday, September 16, 2005

I just want to sit on your feet and weep,
To wash your feet from something which is my very own.
It has been tears I have accumulated all the way long.
So just want to sit on your feet and weep.
All the pain and agony,
The so called happiness and the like,
I have not been able to share any.
Tonight I want to surrender all to you,
I don't know it has been so long,
So just let me sit on your feet and weep.
The world wants to crown me,
but than only you know who is me?
The bondings and the longings all melt before you.
The tears have been filtered with unfiltered sieve.
Today crying also makes me realise 'me'.
So just let me sit on your feet and weep.
I have unsurrendered myself by surrendering to you,
What else can I long after longing to sit before you.
God I have seen not, but felt through your words.
Whom should I call one,
When he has already spoken by saying not,
Dear Cohelho, You made Veronica to define me,
Santiago to realise me.
My river Piedra ia your feet.
So let me sit on your feet and weep.
Say not anything, Ask not anything.
For words I have none.
The only thing is my unspoken words,
So please let me weep.
This body pains and heart bleeds,
I have so much to say,yet only u speak.
What have u given me, I cannot say,
The warmth of my tears,
is melting of my heart's desires,
the hurt and the love which is deep within me.
As they wash your feet.
I feel free,
So just let me sit on your feet, and weep............

For Dearest Paulo Cohelho whose words are sacred texts for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home