Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ahhhhh
I read watcher's blog today and saw a movie 'Yahan' both have made me realise that I really need to be me....
Am I really me...
Just showing love when in reality do I have hate too...
Today am reflecting casting my own face of a angel...
Fearing anytime will see a demon...
Hahahhahaaha
in fact am feeling good now once when am able to remove this mask....
What am I scared of...when I fear none....
Perhaps fighting hard I had put the face of a warrior when I had many more...
Talking to Star I realised I am still not healed...
There are days when I feel so beautiful...full of love...
I thought I healed people...
but was it not a plot...
of my own ego
of my own self
hehehheheeh
guys today I have got...
I have to let go of things...
but the problem is what r those things....
Just want to wander
and wander and wander
y do I have so many faces...
specially the one which makes me feel I am an angel...
hehheheeehehe
the heart knows my own thoughts
arent at times in the name of solitude...
I become greedy and let people to rot...
Am I what I am ...
hehehhehe
dont know...
the answer is difficult and yet i am scared to sort...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Namaste raven.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home