Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just now I looked up and saw the heading THE LIBERATED ME!!!!!
it seemed as if it is a different world
Am I really liberated...
I have never cared for words but dont they at times mock
Liberated hmmmm
thinking what it means....
it seems a weighted meaning
before writing y didnt I thought....



I dont know when next will I wear the mask of a critic
so let me write while the other side of me is lost
The coin has two sides....
than y have I acknowledged only one
when I know even I have the darker side
even when I think it is locked
Am I scared of remembering that I can be the face of same terror
which I hate
Ahhhhh
am I scared to see the ugly face
If I cannot stand my own self
than how do I proclaim that I love the world
what if I live in an illusion
If I have chosen a path that doesnot mean
I was the chosen
the mind does tricks and risks
it says u r the chosen
the messenger
the divine
hehhehehhehehhe
isnt this a great way my ego swells and shines
Am confused
dont know
at times i am true
full of love
but than that is very few
perhaps that is what I want to be
but right now what am I????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home