Monday, November 13, 2006

I never believed in Destiny, I always believed that I can write my own destiny.

Though at times my this belief was challenged and there were times when a doubt rose but as 'they' say the good fight. Finally I understood the meaning of the good fight. I have never believed in good and bad, so it was difficult for me to understand the word good fight.

Here I stand today, wounded, tired but full of enthu. Tonight as I open my arms, I feel happy. Tonight I know the good fight is the fight fought for own self and being proud of it, a journey to get rid of the burdens of the world and of all the unwanted guilts( guilt is always unwanted:) something the world desperately wants you to carry). Tonight I stand flowing and mixing with the entire universe. No longer longing to be accepted, because the entire universe is my home, it's my wish to accept and reject, since the universe is my home and not vice-versa.

This is what freedom means to me!!! Loving my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I lay tormenting myself with the images of ghosts and evil lurking around me.
I realised the joke of century that lucifer forgetting she is the biggest devil. Lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home