Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I am a traveller, walking is my passion,
I have lived my life this way,
Am not used to the other way,
All my life I have just traveled.
Yes, I am a human being,
Am hypocrite by default.
What do you want from me,I cant understand?
I have lived all my life this way,I dont understand any other way.

Hey you watching me,
You say I should carry people with me
Like dead memories where ever I go
With them should I feel lonely
Sing in deserts of my past
But you forget I am a traveller
Have walked millions of miles

I carry food enough for a while
I agree I am a hypocrite by default
But this is too much
I can live on stale food for a while
Can call it fresh before others
But cant lie to myself

For me memories are like food
I can carry it for a while
My heart feels hungry
It blames me
It says I am guilty
It pounds on any memory that comes its way

Now like my tummy it has started feeling at home
The way I drink little water from fresh springs
The way I taste the deliciousness of wild berries.
Same way my heart sings in happiness when it sees the first rays
It fights with the heat
It lies in the arms of forests
It feels the warmth of the sand
It loves to make love to the wild and untamed

I know Mr. Watcher you still keep on criticising
my passion
Because in your memories you have seen me dead
and without a will to live
I donot blame you because you are also a humanbeing
and humanbeings are hypocrites by default.

Mr.Watcher,Mr.Watcher whatever you have to say
But the only truth is I am living up my dreams....

3 Comments:

Blogger Raj said...

Thought provoking and factual. Live life your way!! To err is human so is to tolerate...

10:21 PM  
Blogger the unknown princess said...

To Raj

Thanks Raj.To err is human but human have this myth that they are supposed to tolerate.


To Coyote dude

yes am hungry for life but not just life my life.Just a realisation that if only we take things easily and simply.Why do we have different kinds of attitude for our actions.

11:46 PM  
Blogger prem said...

I am a traveller, walking is my passion,
path of memories, something thats out of fashion
;)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home